Old 17-07-2012, 04:08 PM
John R John R is offline
Registered User

Location: Devon
Default Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

Hi I am John and have joined this site today.
Me and my wife have just moved into a new house, it is the first time we have owned a house with a garden. We are(trying) to grow everything!

Last weekend was a real land mark as we were able to harvest our very first crop... of potatoes.

We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large bucket'.
We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

POTATOES!!!! - YouTube

We will keep you informed of any other success (and failures)
John & Samantha