Old 17-07-2012, 12:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default damp patches in my lawn even when not raining

kevin ablitt said:

i have a slight and maybe expensive problem i wonder if anyone can
shread some light?

i have damp patches on my lawn and a very noticeable but they are only
in one area and in lines??

i have been told that this could be my
a href="www.uksewagesystems.co.uk"soakaway/a failed

is this expensive or cheap?

If you suspect this is from a septic/sewage system, you should get
professionals out there NOW and it could be expensive but the longer
you wait, the more expensive it will get. What could have been solved
early by a tank cleaning will eventually destroy the drainage field.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored