Old 17-07-2012, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Attn: steerpike

"Kathy" wrote in message
wrote in message
Chris Hogg wrote:
If you don't like what people say, just kill file them

I thought that sounded a bit harsh, then noticed the word 'file' in
there!

Reminds me of when we had a spate of thefts on our lottie field. The
committee put up signs saying anyone caught removing anything from another
plot without permission would be executed!
I remarked to Ann that I didn't think that was legal. She told me to put
my glasses on.

It actually said they would be evicted :-}

lol

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/