Old 17-07-2012, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default gardening shoes

On 7/17/2012 7:36 AM, Sacha wrote:

Ah now, that really is the tricky bit. Since developing arthritis I've
discovered that if I kneel down, I can't get up unless there's something
to clamber up. One day I could, next day (it seemed) I couldn't. Makes
me furious!

I use one of those garden kneelers - flipped over, it's a seat. I do as
much as I can from a seated position, then turn it over to do the rest.
The upside-down seat legs let me raise and lower myself easily, even
when my knee is acting up.