Old 17-07-2012, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Attn: steerpike

"Ophelia" wrote in
:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.
I agree. If you don't like what people say, just kill file them for
goodness sake, then you won't see them and won't be upset by them.
Thankfully URG is usually free of flame wars: please don't start
one.

Yes, I feel foolish now. How could I have responded in that way?
I feel ashamed of myself now. Made a right fool of myself. At my
age!

Best wishes.
Baz

There's just a couple of sad people here whose enjoyment in life
derives from goading others. Just go on your own sweet way and ignore
them. Most people here are friendly and knowledgeable and don't have
to diminish others to prove themselves so.

Very nicely put, Sacha! In my case I am nervous about asking
questions so basic that our Baz will guffaw at me!

Our Baz has never "guffawed" at you. Have I? Not a chance of that. I
thought that we have got on great! If I have written anything that has
insulted or annoyed you. Sorry.

Baz