Old 17-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Stevie Stevie is offline
Registered User

Out of interest, the pic of the chilli I posted up, does that look right to you as they are quite bumpy compared to some we got from the supermarket.

I tried one a week or so ago and it had no heat whatsoever and the skin was very thin and tough. Maybe just under ripe?

Stevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnnursery View Post
Sometimes, under or overwatering can cause this to happen. Another thing could be excessive heat (move to a more shaded area). We grow these by the thousands and i bet you it's one or the other Ive mentioned. Rarely they also developa blight. We use bean bug powder or sprays to remove this. If you notice the leaves getting tiny holes in them or a mildew then its probably due to a blight.