Old 17-07-2012, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default gardening shoes

On 7/17/2012 11:58 AM, Ophelia wrote:
"Sacha" wrote
said:
On 7/17/2012 7:36 AM, Sacha wrote:
Ah now, that really is the tricky bit. Since developing arthritis I've
discovered that if I kneel down, I can't get up unless there's
something to clamber up. One day I could, next day (it seemed) I couldn't.
Makes me furious!

I use one of those garden kneelers - flipped over, it's a seat. I do
as much as I can from a seated position, then turn it over to do the
rest. The upside-down seat legs let me raise and lower myself easily,
even when my knee is acting up.

Yes, I'm thinking of getting one of those. At present, the beds are
so full and lushly covered (thanks to the rain) that not much ground
weeding has to be done!

I use mine a lot, inside the house too!

So do I, which explains the various colours of paint splatters on mine!