Old 17-07-2012, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Dyslexia -v- imbecile To Janet and steerpike

"Jake" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:29:16 -0400, S Viemeister
wrote:

On 7/17/2012 11:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:
"Kathy" wrote
"news" wrote
Kathy wrote
I can not give directions. I find myself saying "Turn right " while
indicating left, or saying completely daft things like "that way" or
"turn here" with no indication of direction

Ah yes - but that's not being a dyslexic - its a result of having 2 X
chromosomes

You are on *very* shaky ground here Andyw. I might just mis direct
something your way :-}

lol well I do know right from left, but apart from that I have *no*
sense of direction.

My Dad had absolutely _no_ sense of direction - he was a brilliant
scientist, but practical things eluded him.

My mother had a retrospective sense of direction, along the lines of
"you need to turn right half a mile back up the road". Then it would
be "you needed to turn right when you were going the other way; you
should have turned left back there."

lol well even that wouldn't help me) I am full of admiration for hubby
who knows instantly, which way is north!!! How clever is that??

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/