Old 17-07-2012, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Dyslexia -v- imbecile To Janet and steerpike

My mother had a retrospective sense of direction, along the lines of
"you need to turn right half a mile back up the road". Then it would
be "you needed to turn right when you were going the other way; you
should have turned left back there."

lol well even that wouldn't help me) I am full of admiration for
hubby who knows instantly, which way is north!!! How clever is that??

Could that be because every thing you touched went west?