Old 17-07-2012, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Attn: steerpike

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:10:58 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

And with a day of fog and on and off drizzle we need something to cheer
us up, promise I wont laugh out loud, well not loud enough for you to hear.
David @ a foggy and damp end of Swansea Bay where November seem to have
set in.

A real pea-souper fog at this end of the Bay. Used both front and back
fog lamps on the car for the first time since I bought it 5 years ago!
Now I think the correct term would be misty with nasty drizzly stuff.
But things look promising from Friday, assuming the jet stream
continues its northward movement.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.