Old 18-07-2012, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Our First Crop - We are so Proud!!

In article ,
John R wrote:

Hi I am John and have joined this site today.
Me and my wife have just moved into a new house, it is the first time we
have owned a house with a garden. We are(trying) to grow everything!

Last weekend was a real land mark as we were able to harvest our very
first crop... of potatoes.

We managed to grow nearly 10lbs in what i would describe as a 'large
bucket'.
We were so proud we videod the event, see below link:-

'POTATOES!!!! - YouTube' (http://youtu.be/iBWZU4B6v_U)

We will keep you informed of any other success (and failures)
John & Samantha

Nothin' like fresh.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or

If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us a candidate.