Old 17-07-2012, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Dyslexia -v- imbecile To Janet and steerpike

"S Viemeister" wrote in message
On 7/17/2012 11:53 AM, Ophelia wrote:
"Kathy" wrote
"news" wrote
Kathy wrote
I can not give directions. I find myself saying "Turn right " while
indicating left, or saying completely daft things like "that way" or
"turn here" with no indication of direction

Ah yes - but that's not being a dyslexic - its a result of having 2 X
chromosomes

You are on *very* shaky ground here Andyw. I might just mis direct
something your way :-}

lol well I do know right from left, but apart from that I have *no*
sense of direction.

My Dad had absolutely _no_ sense of direction - he was a brilliant
scientist, but practical things eluded him.

My Dad navigated by public loos, pubs and cafes. At the age of 10 I could
have got myself from Romford to the New Forest with no trouble following his
waymarks!

He was also dyslexic.

--
Kathy