Old 18-07-2012, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Attn: steerpike

On 2012-07-17 17:21:20 +0100, "Ophelia" said:

"Baz" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message

Very nicely put, Sacha! In my case I am nervous about asking
questions so basic that our Baz will guffaw at me!

Our Baz has never "guffawed" at you. Have I? Not a chance of that.
thought that we have got on great! If I have written anything that
has insulted or annoyed you. Sorry.

Nahh don't be daft! You have never guffawed at me! T'was a joke dear
Baz, I promise

Although if you knew what my question is you just might and I
wouldn't
blame you) If Sacha thinks I might not get laughed at too much, I
might post it

Well, it's about potatoes grown in a tub... does your email work?

--

The address you have should work but I've had problems in the last
couple of hours.

I meant Baz You should already have it g
--

Now I'm confused and I think my email is still not working propely,
blastit.

Ok I am sending you a test!

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/