Old 18-07-2012, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Potatoes

"Ophelia" wrote in
:

Didn't laugh at you, did I?

You certainly did not

A wise word from my grandmother "remember no-one is born knowing
everything, they need teaching by those who know"

That'll be me then)
--

There you are. That didn't hurt! ;-)

Yers I just thought it must be so basic ...
--

Not at all. Lots of people are new to growing their own food and its
popularity has increased rapidly lately.

That is a relief to know and I won't be embarrassed to ask any more

When I was a teenager I always went into the chemist shop an came out
with a bottle of shampoo! I think I am still using those bottles now. ;-(
Now THAT is embarassement.

Baz