Old 18-07-2012, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default New lawn, but is it dying?

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

"Spider" wrote in message

I would also add to that the possiblity of 'dog' troubles - either
bitch or vixen. The fence is quite high, so more likely a fox which
is able to take such a fence in its stride. I suggest this because I
see something remarkably like a bone in the left foreground.

--
Spider

I don't know what the cause is, looks like previous flooding. It
definltely isn't bitch/vixen damage as this would be spot burning on a
lawn. Unless all the vixens/bitches in the world have peed on that
lawn for 50 years this is not the cause for the damage I see.

Is it just me, or are the sods in-line.
Is it grass?

Baz