Old 18-07-2012, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Good weather news at last?

"Sacha" wrote

Dave Poole said:

It's been sunny, very warm and muggy here today - a great change from
recent weeks. With a bit of luck, summer is finally on its way.

Oh David x fingers. I know your weather is mostly rather different to ours
but you do seem to describe what it's been like today. I started the day
in a light cotton jersey and had to change into something much lighter. It
was too humid.

Well we went to the Watts Gallery at Compton today and I wore a jacket and
was not hot.
http://www.wattsgallery.org.uk/
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.