Old 19-07-2012, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default pea & bean weevil &woodlice

On 7/18/2012 5:49 PM, Bob Hobden wrote:
Vicky wrote ...

Luvlyboy wrote:
Pea and Bean Weevil are having a whale of a time scoffing the Kidney
Bean leaves,any cure advice will be more than welcome, also woodlice are
eating the outer green covering on my cucumbers in the greenhouse which
disfigure them, any advice will me more than welcome,

As far as I know, woodlice don't do damage themselves, they only feed on
pre-damaged items. And they like damp.

That is the scientific view about Woodlice, I am not convinced they are
totally innocent.

I've watched them chew up perfectly healthy flower petals, going round
and round the blossom til they reach the centre.