Old 19-07-2012, 03:47 PM
katey_new katey_new is offline
Registered User

Hi JennC

It's really annoying when people use forums for general banter (or insults) and really don't provide helpful information. Really guys if you're wanting banter go to a chat room but JennC posted this to get helpful advice about her honeysuckle - not get called an idiot and not to find out about the functionality of email programmes.

JennC I'm no expert but I'll add my comments that may only potentially help but I certainly hope will not insult! If you've followed the instructions then theres not really a lot you can do but watch and wait. It certainly doesn't sound like normal honeysuckly behaviour although mine went a bit yellow earlier this year around the bottom although the top looks healthy enough and it did flower a month or so ago.

I would recommend trying to take a cutting (or ten) to ensure if it does die you have a back up. Other than that just sit back and wait. Additionally you should not use the spray again, or if you're interested in an experiment, use it on something you're not particularly attached to see if it has the same reaction. If both die then maybe throw the spray away, but if it survives maybe your honeysuckle was just coincidence / bad luck!