Old 19-07-2012, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Jake

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
news

Not then, a carbariumfruitandnuticunpopularis. AKA a Cadburys fruit and
nut
case. Oh, thowse fwuit. Everyone's a fruit and nut case, go kwazy phor
those lovely nuts and raisens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8H4IC9ttIU

Baz

Yeah! But a raspberry eating CAT!!!!! He turned his nose up at salmon
earlier, went out and came back with red fur around his mouth after
nicking half-a-dozen.

Cheers, Jake

We used to have a cat that loved picking and eating the gooseberries :-)

I like cats and they like me, but I am allergic to their dander As soon
as a cat sees me it makes a beeline for me and rubs around my legs
OTH I have a lovely dog

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/