Old 20-07-2012, 12:22 AM
JennC JennC is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn1 View Post
katey_new****.gardenbanana wrote:

It's really annoying when people use forums for general banter (or
insults) and really don't provide helpful information.

You're a worse insult than anyone... here you are being rude by just
barging into a place where you've not previously habituated and have
no real business, and certainly weren't invited, and offering the OP
not a whit of useful information... and if you actually believe that
just because, after the fact, she claims she read and understood the
directions then you are an imbecile. She obviously did NOT read the
directions (AND SHE STILL HASN'T POSTED THE NAME OF THE INSECTICIDE).
And I did offer an excellent suggestion, use a soap solution. Now get
lost you filthy stinking unbathed trouble making illiterate UK POS.
You offered a suggestion to combat spider mites, which are no longer the problem. The name of the insecticide is Captain Jack's Deadbug Brew, and yes I read the instructions no matter how many times you want to claim that I didn't. I was also told by quite a few people that this insecticide would be appropriate for use on honeysuckles. Feel free to continue posting insults and claiming you are sure I'm an idiot, Ms. Holier than Thou.