Old 19-07-2012, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Honeysuckle problems

Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 writes:

katey_newXXXX.gardenbanana wrote:

It's really annoying when people use forums for general banter (or
insults) and really don't provide helpful information.

You're a worse insult than anyone...

Seriously Brooklyn, you appear to be losing your mind.
Anyone can post here, if you think you have some special status
because you've been harassing people here for years, you're out
of your mind.

I don't get it.

When I meet a stranger, I try to be polite.
I bet you do the same thing in real life.

--
Dan Espen