Old 19-07-2012, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default What's the point of continuing?

On 19/07/2012 22:27, Christina Websell wrote:
with my allotment this year? I chose a bad year to start.
It is throwing down with rain as we speak, Again.
Might get a few courgettes as they love big rain. But some of them are like
conjoined twins.

Oh, don't give up now, Tina! The weather should improve over the next
few days. We've all lost a lot of plants, decoratives as well as crops.
I'm personally trying to keep up with weeding and clearing ground for
next year. Planning ahead is the most hopeful thing we can do at the
moment. When the warmer weather comes, we may all discover that our
losses are not as bad as we think.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London