Old 20-07-2012, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What's the point of continuing?

On 2012-07-19 22:27:44 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

with my allotment this year? I chose a bad year to start.
It is throwing down with rain as we speak, Again.
Might get a few courgettes as they love big rain. But some of them are
like
conjoined twins.

The forecast is improving, it really is!
--

I hope so. Rain has seemed to be concentrated on Leicestershire recently.
It is now 12.50 am and still chucking it down.