Old 20-07-2012, 02:37 PM
katey_new katey_new is offline
Registered User

Hi Brooklyn - you're calling me illiterate and yet you say "You're a worse insult than anyone". That doesn't even make sense. Also I'd check your definition of me "barging into a place you've not previously habituated and have
no real business, and certainly weren't invited". Firstly, no-ones previously habituated a place before they've joined by definition, secondly I do have business here as the forum states "Dedicated to all aspects of gardening across the globe. Debates take place over a huge range of gardening subjects, with experts and beginners alike", I fit quite well into that description. Thirdly I was invited, I submitted my request for access and the moderators of the forum sent me an invite to join.

JennC I'm glad you found my post helpful. As I have no further information to add I won't be posting anything further here for now but I do hope your honeysuckle recovers - please keep us updated!

Katey