Old 20-07-2012, 02:56 PM
katey_new katey_new is offline
Registered User

Hi David - thanks for the nice and helpful reply )

I guess I never thought about the banter side of things being needed in these forums because I tend to use these things to find out specific information to fix my problem rather than the community side of things which I guess is a bit selfish of me! Also I only know from the company I work it's not seen as good to go off topic of one email chain and the etiquette is to start a new chain but I can see why I shouldn't assume the same applies here!

And earlier this week I didn't know what a NG, newsreader or killfiling was! Maybe I'll stick around in this community and start to learn!!

Thanks,
Katey