Old 20-07-2012, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default What's the point of continuing?

On 2012-07-19 22:27:44 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

with my allotment this year? I chose a bad year to start.
It is throwing down with rain as we speak, Again.
Might get a few courgettes as they love big rain. But some of them
are like conjoined twins.

The forecast is improving, it really is!

The forecast may be improving! But the weather isn't! Not here anyway. And
of course its raining. It is always raining here this summer, as it was in
spring. We have had some very cool nights as well recently. Not July
weather as I know it.

Baz, I wanted to ask, how is the clear up going?

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/