Old 20-07-2012, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default hedgehogs

On 20/07/2012 17:05, Sue wrote:

wrote
Sue wrote:
One year we tried one of those cage traps to catch young rabbits that
were getting through a hedge into our garden. No rabbit ever did
venture into it but we kept finding what we thought must be the same
large hog in there almost every morning, so in the end we had to stop
setting the trap so he wouldn't lose every night's feeding time.

Maybe he waasn't losing his feeding time, perhaps he was wandering in
to crash out after a hard night snuffling.

The nerve!
I should have called the slug squad.

No Just snail him to the ground