Old 21-07-2012, 11:32 AM
graf's Avatar
graf graf is offline
Registered User

Location: Dungannon
Question Can anyone identify these two plants for me?

Hi, I was cleaning a neighbours' roof gutter out a couple of months ago and came across two little plants growing out of it. seemed a shame to throw them away as they didnt look like weeds, also I wanted to give them a chance and see what they would turn out like. I think they are two varieties of shrub and at the moment stand just over a foot tall in length each. Would love to put a name to these two, and hope that they will bloom maybe next year. If anyone does know what these are, I would also be great full for any sound advice on pruning and winter care,
Many thanks in advance

Graf
Attached Thumbnails
Can anyone identify these two plants for me?-2012-07-21-10.29.25.jpg   Can anyone identify these two plants for me?-2012-07-21-10.29.02.jpg