Old 22-04-2003, 10:32 PM
MLF

Default White Grubs...

My only complaint with the skunks is I wish they would replace
the divots when they're done.

Divots? One year they tore up my whole front yard. Only recourse was to

tear up
what was left and reseed everything. Things were that badly shredded.

I had the perfect answer to grubs when I lived in Connecticut. Moles. Dozens
of them. Hundreds of them. Hordes of them, everywhere, tunneling day and
night. The whole lawn looked like a washboard. The cats dragged in a half
dozen every day (not that it seemed to make a dent in the population any),
but no grubs.

All in all, I just as soon have grubs.

Michael Fermanis
New Orleans, Louisiana USA (Remove the RICE to reply)