Old 21-07-2012, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Potatoes

Ophelia wrote:
I'm not planning on growing any in planters for a while. I have kestrel,
king Edwards and cara in the ground at the moment.

I would be grateful if you can flag up what and when you do so. umm iyswim

We have kestrel, but they're nowhere near ready to dig up yet.
I'm sticking to taking up the earlies as and when they're needed, and
we have plenty to go still, but the 2nds and mains are well behind atm.
I still have most of the rocket, all of the, er, whatever the second
lot of 1sts are, and charlotte to go before Kestrel should be ready.

Have you had any flowers yet?