Old 21-07-2012, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What's the point of continuing?

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
with my allotment this year? I chose a bad year to start.
It is throwing down with rain as we speak, Again.
Might get a few courgettes as they love big rain. But some of them are
like conjoined twins.

Oh Tina, I am so sorry. I have no words to help because I am a complete
novice but I do feel for you
--

Thanks, O. A little bit of sympathy helps when I am feeling so discouraged.
Onwards and upwards again now.