Old 21-07-2012, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default What's the point of continuing?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
with my allotment this year? I chose a bad year to start.
It is throwing down with rain as we speak, Again.
Might get a few courgettes as they love big rain. But some of them are
like conjoined twins.

Oh Tina, I am so sorry. I have no words to help because I am a complete
novice but I do feel for you
--

Thanks, O. A little bit of sympathy helps when I am feeling so
discouraged. Onwards and upwards again now.

lol well you have had encouragement from posters here and I am sure they are
right

I look forward to reading in the future about sumptuous crops when you can
feed more than that family of six)

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/