Old 22-07-2012, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Garden snails

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:15:08 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message

I am convinced that the reason I am finding so many half-way up
my plants is that they are trying to escape the waters. I shall
start to get seriously worried if I come across any freshwater
mussels attached to my beans, but I suspect that it's only a
matter of time.

There is a snail on my first floor bathroom window. How did it get
there?

It's coming to get youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Let's be sensible. I've never seen snails climb that far before. I am
worried about the rain. It's not funny.

I regularly have snails on upstairs windows (or at the same level on
brickwork) whatever the weather. Seems they all want to be upwardly
mobile.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.