Old 22-07-2012, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT. Text-enhance

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Chris Hogg" wrote ...

, Jeff Layman wrote:

, Bob Hobden wrote:
I don't know if anyone else is fed up with looking at sites and as you
move
the mouse over the site suddenly another little window opens offering
all
sorts of non-relevant offers. Having got fed up with it annoying me I
found
out that if you go to the site http://text-enhance.com/ you can opt
out.

I wondered what you were referring to, as NoScript stops that happening
anyway!

Adblock+ does something similar. I never see pop-up ads.

I've got "popup blocker" on for both IE and Crome but these are not normal
popups.

Try opening this site and running your mouse over the underlined text, see
if you get little windows opening.
http://www.guyershouse.com/
This is one I remember of a number I've found this these annoying little
windows on.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Nothing here Bob, no underlined text or pop ups, I am using IE but do not
have pop ups blocked as doing that interferes with my mail order carriers
site. so I do get annoying adds on some sites.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs