Old 22-07-2012, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Can anyone identify these two plants for me?

"kay" wrote in message

graf;965088 Wrote:
no, defiantly not a mint. got one of those growing in back garden. the
2nd plant seems to have a woody like stem starting to form as it gets
bigger. oh well, never mind. maybe they'll become more identifiable as
they get bigger. thanks anyway UKLUDE

Definitely not a mint. The second one I think is a willow, which won't
do anything interesting until it gets large.

kay

The only interesting thing goat willow does is damage drains!
1st pic looks like a Cornus, second is definitely a Willow.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs