Old 22-07-2012, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Long hedge shears needed

What plants are you having to trim for this hedge?

Um - I'm no gardener! ducks

There are two offending ones I can't reach with my ordinary trimmers -
one's a really spikey sort of gorse-like thing which is like a big
sphere really; and there's an adjoining plant of comparable size which I
have no clue about. Dark green, tiny leaves. They provide cover between
the footpath and the drive basically.

David

So you're no gardener, but can you take and post pics of the 2 offenders?