Old 23-07-2012, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Garden snails

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 19:19:23 +0100 (BST), wrote:

I am convinced that the reason I am finding so many half-way up
my plants is that they are trying to escape the waters. I shall
start to get seriously worried if I come across any freshwater
mussels attached to my beans, but I suspect that it's only a
matter of time.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

I have some very cheeky ones in the raspberries. If you look closely
you can see they've been nibbling the fruit.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk