Old 23-07-2012, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

*Statement from Nemasys:*

"As I am sure you are aware, the weather conditions over the last few
months have caused an exceptional increase in the slug population and over
the last 8 weeks we have seen record sales for Nemaslug. Unfortunately, due
to a production time of at least 8 weeks, it is very difficult for us to
react quickly to an increased product demand at this time of year when we
have no free production capacity; therefore I am very sorry to have to
inform you that we have run out of Nemaslug until next season.