Old 23-07-2012, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

On 23 Jul 2012 13:39:46 GMT, wrote:

*Statement from Nemasys:*

"As I am sure you are aware, the weather conditions over the last few
months have caused an exceptional increase in the slug population and over
the last 8 weeks we have seen record sales for Nemaslug. Unfortunately, due
to a production time of at least 8 weeks, it is very difficult for us to
react quickly to an increased product demand at this time of year when we
have no free production capacity; therefore I am very sorry to have to
inform you that we have run out of Nemaslug until next season.

I had a delivery this morning. Nah. Nah! ))

Should be ok till end August then it will just have to be slug pellets
if the critters can't keep up.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.