Old 24-07-2012, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default What is your favourite vegetable to grow?

"Jake" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:47:38 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

How stupid of me, if we could rely on ripening grapes then we would have
commercial vineyards in the UK.

Llanerch Vinyard, a few miles east of me, and a few more miles east of
you, is quite a successful commercial operation.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.

Adgestone and Rosemary Vineyards here on the Isle of Wight as well, but who
want to believe me, the truth?

Yes sad I know. They will wake up one day 'to realise the lack of their own
importance' as someone put it to me once

Kindest regards

Mike