Old 26-07-2012, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default What is your favourite vegetable to grow?

On 26/07/2012 07:52, wrote:
In article ,
Christina Websell wrote:

"David Rance" wrote in message

If I remember rightly (and he is sure to correct me if I'm wrong!) from
previous exchanges I've had with him, Nick simply does not like the kinds
of wine that our northern latitude produces, preferring the fuller flavour
of wines grown in warmer climes.

Just a matter of taste.

Oh, come on! British wine is rubbish.

Anything labelled British wine is made from concentrated bulk
grape juice, often from surplus grapes that are not suitable
for making 'proper' wine or from non-wine varieties. Anything
produced from grapes in the traditional way is called English
wine.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Or Welsh wine.