Old 26-07-2012, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 10:56:33 AM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
Steerpike > wrote in
:

> On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:19:55 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:
>> > wrote in news:a79otsFv4jU1
>> @mid.individual.net:

>> > Well, that would make sense, on a gardening newsgroup, oh yes.
>> > Excuse me sir, you appear to have taken a wrong turning, I think
>> you > may want the room down the hall ...
>>
>> Well, he can't make his mind up whether he is a steer or a pike.
>> He has no chance of posting to the correct group IMO.
>>
>> Still think its "Mike" from Isle of White(Wight) and
>> wearing his boyfriends underwear.
>>
>> Baz
>
> FYI Steerpike was the hero of a novel by Mervyn Peake..........but I
> guess you probably arent that familiar with literature though?

I prefer Stephen.R.Donaldson or Julian May, if you count talking books as
literature. If not, well, who cares.

Baz

Rather than constantly letting us all know about your dyslexia, would it not be an idea to see if you can do anything about it?