Old 26-07-2012, 09:18 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Replacement Pump - What do you do?

On 7/8/2012 6:54 AM, ~ jan wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:33:04 EDT, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Let us know what you decide.

JB, what did you decide?

My lily pond pump, a Becket, went out last week. After concurring with
folks on Koiphen and reading reviews I went with a Laguna.

In the meantime the lily pond is running at half flow with the koi pond's
winter pump. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Ooops. Sorry for the delay, I've been AWOL. Heat induced I'm sure.

I didn't take advantage of the 10% sale and buy one (OASE Auquamax 3000
gph - 200 watts). I've bought from the company (Pondliner.com) before
and they get things out the door really promptly so I decided to wait.

How many gph will the Laguna push?