Old 27-07-2012, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Oh no, the slugs have won!!

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:03:24 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
> Rather than constantly letting us all know about your dyslexia, would it not be an idea to see if you can do anything about it?

Like you do about your political views????

Hmmmmm........... because I am not comfortable with a gang of low rent crooks running the country into the ground, and being in cohoots with terrorists, do you think I would have a better view of reality if like you I was an avid consumer of propaganda provided by the corp media?