Old 27-07-2012, 12:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Lawn Weed I cannot identify

On Friday, July 27, 2012 3:53:47 AM UTC-4, HerbyPeter wrote:
Frank;965553 Wrote:
> Whatever it is, it should respond to a broad leaf weed killer.
> I keep a discarded shower spray bottle full of weed killer mix to zap
> occasional weeds I can't identify.
Would you be so kind as to recommend such a weed killer, Frank?
I have some concerns about potential damage to the grass.

HerbyPeter

Using Kmart store brand Broadleaf Weed Killer. I think the Ortho product may be Weed-B-Gone Max. Ingredients are the same. What ever broad leaf weed killer sold in your area should be safe for your turf. They usually contain 2,4D. With products like Weed-B-Gone Max you can google up the label and check it.