Old 27-02-2003, 08:10 PM
sam crowell

Default [IBC] Odd distinctions

For my own part, I have often found that watching a video, reading a well
written or well illustrated article, or watching a demonstration of a
process is often the perfect bridge between being curious about doing
something, and finding myself doing it. I am talking about feeling informed
enough to try it the *first* time. I think this would be the value to the
bonsai community, and particularly the bonsai community that is emerging.

Repetition, practice, and real learning follows. (Or doesn't) :-p

Sam Crowell
Klamath Falls, OR

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++