Old 27-07-2012, 10:45 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Amy Delany Amy Delany is offline

Default What is the best fertilizer on the market?

I am just starting my journey in home, lawn, and gardening i am
looking for more tip's and tricks on buying the proper fertilizer's
for my area, soil, and some pottery plants for my garden. I found a
website online that gave some brief but extremely reliable tips and
descriptions about proper care and how to build a rise garden bed at
http://rewardplus.info. I also went to Better home and garden's and
couple other site's but i think the best advice's comes from real life
user's. Anybody have input