Old 28-07-2012, 11:43 AM
HerbyPeter HerbyPeter is offline
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Yes, I'm in US state of Delaware. The Ortho label lists grasses that the herbicide should not be used on and sometimes gives higher dilution needed for sensitive grasses. In US there are cold season and hot season grasses. I don't knw what the UK grasses are. The old 2,4D is good on most broadleaf weeds but I have problem with ground ivy best treated with their Max product.
O.K. Found it!

Prunella vulgaris / Selfheal/ All Heal

Got a larger sample from a neighbour's lawn:

(see attached)

Thanks guys for your suggestions. The answer seems to be Vitax Lawn Clear.
Attached Thumbnails
Lawn Weed I cannot identify-dscf2301.jpg