Old 29-07-2012, 06:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:02:29 +0000, GoandGrowLtd
wrote:

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum. It looks brilliant, and i just
want to introduce myself . My name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Maybe someone here could complete you post for you I quit after adding
a few bits of captilization and punctuations. Seems you are the one
needing help.