Old 29-07-2012, 09:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden snails

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Jake" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:55:17 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

wrote in message

I am convinced that the reason I am finding so many half-way up
my plants is that they are trying to escape the waters. I shall
start to get seriously worried if I come across any freshwater
mussels attached to my beans, but I suspect that it's only a
matter of time.

There is a snail on my first floor bathroom window. How did it get
there?

It's coming to get youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Let's be sensible. I've never seen snails climb that far before. I
am
worried about the rain. It's not funny.

Aww I was just trying to cheer you up

It's still there..

Oh
--

You may find that it has been subject to molluscular expiration and
that the shell is just stuck to the window.

Oh! Perhaps you should check, Tina?
--

Alive. Although they are a problem with the veggies I kind of like snails.
This like doesn't not extend to slugs, but why not? Slugs are only a snail